What did one snowman say to the other?
We get it, you want to chat about the show right now. But first, we just want to make sure you know our few rules, it will only take a second.
Already have an IRC client? See the channel/server information.
IRC Server/Channel Details
#darkufo (regular chat)
#lostspoilers (spoiler chat)
It makes Jack sad when you talk about spoilers
Before you join main chat-room, remember that we don't allow spoilers.
- Discuss spoilers. This includes:
- ANY details of upcoming episodes
- ANYTHING mentioned in the episode promos or sneak-peeks
- ANYTHING talked about in the podcasts
- WHO this week's episode (or future episodes) is about
- ANY cast information about this week's episode (or future episodes).
- Be generally abusive to other users
- Spam the chat with links and/or repeated messages
- Get frustrated if nobody seems to be talking
- It is worth mentioning that, while some people may appear to be in the channel, they are likely away from their keyboards, or busy. People won't always be active in the channel.
- "Hammer" the channel bots (i.e. repeatedly trigger the functions of the bots)
It makes Locke happy when you have a good time!
These rules are only here to make sure everyone has the best time they can. So just try to have fun.
- Have fun in the channel
- Join us for LIVE episode discussions
- Share your thoughts and theories about the show
- Ask about the channel bot functions, or other commands
- Discuss your other favourite TV-shows (and join us for live discussions of those, too.)
- Talk about Lost spoilers in #lostspoilers
- Talk about other TV spoilers in #SpoilerTV
- Register your nickname with the network services and come back again!
OK, brotha' – let's get on with it...
Just a quick reminder...
Last weeks episode: -- you can talk about
Next weeks episode: (and episodes after it) -- you can't talk about
Once you're ready, choose a channel to join below and enter the verification code.
The regular chat. NO SPOILER DISCUSSION IN HERE
Enter the verification code: